Senior Consultant (m/f/d) in SAP Financial Services
In the serbia division
ADWEKO is a leading consulting company for analytical solutions for banks and insurance companies. Our portfolio covers consulting services, managed services and software development.
YOUR START WITH ADWEKO
As a Senior Consultant in Financial Services, you will be responsible for leading client engagements, supporting new business development, and support business operations. You will work with the latest technology and further expand your expertise in the area. Further you will develop proposals, participate in pitch discussions, and create statements of work. As a growing company, we all pitch in to keep us running.
- Demonstrating ability to digest, incorporate and leverage new knowledge.
- Design Accounting logic per Business Requirements and advise our customers on optimization, remodeling and enhancing existing solutions to meet their changing needs
- Design and configuring of SAP applications (e.g., S/4, FPSL, FSDM, PaPM etc.) to client specifications and developing ETL and reporting solutions leveraging the latest software technology
- Mentor and train junior resources and Support leadership in client account management, business development and subject matter initiatives
- Manage client engagements by monitoring progress, identifying & escalating risks and updating client and internal on progress and expected outcomes.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR ADWEKO
We are looking for individuals who will help shape and define the company - people who question things and want to make a difference. We are after all Consultants interested in the conception and technical implementation of complex IT solutions in the area of SAP Financial Services.
- Several years of professional experience in SAP Financial Services industry
- At least 2 full cycle implementation of Finance Transformation projects in any of the following SAP applications
- S/4 HANA for Financial Products Subledger (FPSL)
- Financial Services Data Management (FSDM)
- SAP Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM)
- SAP BW4HANA
- SAP HANA Smart Data Integration (SDI)
- Experience in data modelling, database design, ETL development, reporting design
- Proven experience in SQL; knowledge of SQL-Script or ABAP is a plus
- Business knowledge in Insurance and/or Banking sector as well as in Accounting
- Proficient in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively both in writing and verbally in a professional environment
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, computer science, information technology, engineering, mathematics, or equivalent education. Master’s degree in finance, Economics or Banking is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
Whether at the project site, in the office or at home: Our ADWEKO can work flexibly wherever it makes the most sense in the respective situation.
State-of-the-art IT infrastructure
Various systems for the implementation of development, test and demo scenarios are available to you for both project planning and further training.
Continuing education and training
Do you value training and development opportunities for your own advancement? We provide our ADWEKOs with an annual training program with internal and external training opportunities and cover any training costs incurred.
With our onboarding portal and Welcome Way, we design onboarding together. From Welcome Day to Welcome Week, rounded off by a content-based induction, you will experience many exciting moments and get to know us and our working culture.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ADWEKO is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
ADWEKO Global Ltd.
13 Princeton Court | London, 53 to 55 Felsham Road
Hanns Kordes | Contact via Mail