(Senior) Project Manager (m/f/d) SAP Financial Services
in our north american division
ADWEKO is a leading consulting company for analytical solutions for banks and insurance companies. Our portfolio covers consulting services, managed services and software development.
YOUR START WITH ADWEKO
As a (Senior) Project Manager you will lead and work with teams of technical consultants from our North American unit to support our clients and partners through large scale finance transformations. In doing so, you will be responsible for leading client projects, assisting with new business development and supporting business operations.
- Your main tasks: You will work with our technical consultants to design client solutions, conduct workshops, create work plans, and manage engagement delivery.
- Focus on your goals: You are instrumental in breaking new ground e.g. in project planning and structure, governance or delivery approach to help our customers and partners achieve their goals.
- Support our management team:
- You will work with the ADWEKO leadership team to develop proposals, participate in pitch discussions, and create statements of work.
- You'll assist with managing orders, recruiting, and various other aspects for our North American business operations.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR ADWEKO
You love to approach your daily work proactively and express your communication skills with positive energy, empathy and good conflict management, both on paper and in conversation. In doing so, you focus on finding creative solutions and always keep an eye on your time management. In addition, at best you bring the following:
- Three till five years of project management and/or consulting team leadership across multiple large-scale transformation projects
- Three years of experience in providing advisory/consulting/industry services related to finance function technology implementation or other operational areas that impact the finance/risk functions, including any of the following
- System knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and SAP Finance Applications (e.g. S/4HANA, FPSL/(s)AFI/Bank Analyzer, SAP FSDM, SAC or PaPM).
- Experience in Business Operations, Finance, Risk Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Management Information Systems (MIS) or a related field.
- System knowledge of SAP Risk Applications (e.g., ERM, GRC), Regulatory Reporting (e.g., SEC, FRB), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Financial Analysis (CFA), Risk Management Professionals (e.g., ORM, CRC) or Project Management Professional (PMP)
Note: We are currently not travelling due to COVID-19 however the role may require up to 80% travel when it is appropriate to do so.
WHAT WE OFFER
State-of-the-art IT infrastructure
Various systems for the implementation of development, test and demo scenarios are available to you for both project planning and further training.
Whether at the project site, in the office or at home: Our ADWEKO can work flexibly wherever it makes the most sense in the respective situation.
Continuing education and training
Do you value training and development opportunities for your own advancement? We provide our ADWEKOs with an annual training program with internal and external training opportunities and cover any training costs incurred.
Team bonding events
As part of our ADWEKO Family you will participate in our global team events either in Europe, USA or Canada.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ADWEKO is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
ADWEKO Amercia Inc.
801 Brickell Avenue | Miami 8th Floor
Hanns Kordes | Contact via Mail