Consultant (m/f/d) in SAP Financial Services
in the bulgarian division
ADWEKO is part of X1F: ADWEKO has been part of the X1F Group since 2021, with 7 subsidiaries and over 800 employees in Germany and abroad. With its independent subsidiaries, the X1F Group offers technology consulting from a single source, with a focus on the financial and insurance industries.
YOUR START WITH ADWEKO
As a consultant, you will be involved in projects and work together with your colleagues on several client’s projects. The main focus will be projects for SAP PaPM (Profitability and Performance Management). These are the tasks you can look forward to:
- The customer is king: You will design, configure, and develop SAP PaPM according to the requirements of the customer and ensure a high-quality consulting services and work products.
- Accountability: You will take over management tasks within the projects and establish relationships with our clients and partners.
- Let's test: You create PoCs, test scenarios, handling recommendation. Afterwards you accompany the test run and schedule all milestones.
- Documentation & Reporting: You analyze the project data and set up reports.
- Knowledge is your power: You have a desire for continuous development and would like to become a specialist within the SAP landscape for banking and Insurance.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR ADWEKO
Are you curious about the future within the banking and insurance sector? You have an IT background and love to manage projects? And if the following requirements describe you – then the job and you are a perfect match:
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, information technology, engineering, mathematics or equivalent
- Min. 2 years of experience and a professional understanding of controlling, finance and/or sustainability
- Proficient with MS Office, including MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
- Fluent in written and spoken English to communicate effectively in a professional environment
- Good organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
Is a plus:
- Experience in SQL or ABAP
- SAP HANA knowledge and experience in the banking and/or insurance industry
YOUR BENEFITS AT ADWEKO
Whether at the project site, in the office or at home: Our ADWEKO can work flexibly wherever it makes the most sense in the respective situation.
State-of-the-art IT infrastructure
Various systems for the implementation of development, test and demo scenarios are available to you for both project planning and further training.
Continuing education and training
Do you value training and development opportunities for your own advancement? We provide our ADWEKOs with an annual training program with internal and external training opportunities and cover any training costs incurred.
Our feedback culture consists, among other things, of our 100-day talks, management feedback and the Great Place to Work employee survey. With ADWEK♥Cares4U, we have also created a trust center.
MORE THAN TEAM – IT`S a Family
You will experience our ADWEKO spirit with us from the first personal contact to your pension: It is the familiar and personal atmosphere that makes ADWEKO so unique for its employees. It is the lived spirit, borne by the balanced mix of young professionals and experienced consultants from different nations who want to advance their topics and develop themselves together.
YOUR CONTACT AT ADWEKO
Do you have any questions about the position or your application? We will be happy to answer them for you Hanns Kordes, Staffing Manager at ADWEKO.
ADWEKO Global Ltd.
13 Princeton Court | London, 53 to 55 Felsham Road
+49 622 778 939 70