As a comprehensive IT solution provider for banks and insurance companies, we always keep the trust of both our customers and our employees at the top of our list. Both with the quality of our solutions, the personal and cooperative customer relationships, as well as the expertise and team spirit of our employees, we justify our extraordinary success - and make ADWEKO one of the fastest growing companies in its industry.
ADWEKO is part of X1F: ADWEKO has been part of the X1F Group since 2021, now with 8 corporate subsidiaries and over 800 employees in Germany and abroad. With its independent subsidiaries, the X1F Group offers technology consulting from a single source, with a focus on the financial and insurance industries.
Data Engineer in SAP Financial Services (m/f/d)
in the Greece division
- Athens, Greece Region
Your focus topic
As a Data Engineer in SAP Financial Services, you will be involved in large scale implementations in major corporations of the financial sector, using cutting-edge technology of the leading software vendors. On engagements, you will work with experienced teams of technical consultants from across the globe to support our clients and partners through large scale finance transformations.
Your Tasks at Adweko
- Your key task: You design and configure SAP Data Management applications (e.g. BW4HANA, BW on HANA, HANA SDI, SAP BI Data Services, Cloud Platform Integration - DS, PaPM) according to customer specifications.
- State-of-the-art Reporting: you design and implement reporting solutions in SAP Analytics Cloud and other SAP BI tools, among others.
- Know the requirements: You analyze the customer's business and functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Improve yourself: you will actively participate and contribute to design workshops together with senior colleagues.
- Testing from A to Z: You create test scenarios and expected results, execute tests and ensure comprehensive documentation of test results.Creation of testing scenarios and expected outcomes, execution, and documentation (e.g., system integration, user acceptance, performance).
These Skills you bring along
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, Finance, Economics, Banking, mathematics, or equivalent education
- Experience in data modeling, ETL development, reporting solutions and SQL, programming
- First experience in Data Management Area, preferably in the Financial Services sector.
- Proficient in the English language in writing and verbally in a professional environment
- Military obligations fulfilled for male candidates
- Experience in SAP (S/4) HANA, SAP FPSL, SAP FSDM, SAP BW, ABAP, SAP PaPM
- Knowledge in Accounting, Insurance and/or Banking sector
- Basic knowledge in accounting, cost allocation, transfer pricing, budget and planning
- question things and want to make a difference
- interested in the conception and technical implementation of complex IT solutions in the area of SAP Financial Services
Required Language Knowledge: English
We offer you
No fruit baskets. But cool company events at home and abroad, fundraising runs, team cohesion, after-work events, people of trust and much more.
training and development
Training program for professional, technical, methodological and personal-social standard and individual training. Online libraries & self-study courses (internal and external).
Subsidy on health courses, sports events, gym subsidy at Qualitrain or Urban Sports Club.
structured onboarding process
You can expect a welcome call, two onboarding days, a welcome week, your own mentor, feedback sessions and a structured professional integration phase.
Mobility Card, pension plan, rail card, credit card, smartphone and laptop for private use, company car (senior and above), remote equipment (monitor, keyboard, webcam) etc.
Flexible working models, trust-based working hours, parental leave planning, birth subsidy, company events with partners and children, sabbatical, remote working and much more.
Feel the ADWEKO spirit!
You will experience our ADWEKO spirit from the first personal contact until your retirement: It is the familiar and personal atmosphere that makes ADWEKO so unique for its employees. It is the lived spirit, carried by the balanced mixture of young professionals and experienced consultants from different nations, who want to advance their topics and develop together.
Your contact person
Do you have any questions about the position or your application? Feel free to contact us!
Hanns Kordes, Staffing Manager
ADWEKO Consulting GmbH
Altrottstraße 31 | 69190 Walldorf
+49 622 778 939 70