As a comprehensive IT solution provider for banks and insurance companies, we always keep the trust of both our customers and our employees at the top of our list. Both with the quality of our solutions, the personal and cooperative customer relationships, as well as the expertise and team spirit of our employees, we justify our extraordinary success - and make ADWEKO one of the fastest growing companies in its industry.
ADWEKO is part of X1F: ADWEKO has been part of the X1F Group since 2021, now with 8 corporate subsidiaries and over 800 employees in Germany and abroad. With its independent subsidiaries, the X1F Group offers technology consulting from a single source, with a focus on the financial and insurance industries.
Consultant SAP Financial Services (w/f/d)
In the North America division
- Boston, Chicago, North America
Your focus topic
As a SAP Financial Services Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting client engagements, new business development, and business operations. On engagements, you will work with experienced teams of technical consultants from across the globe to support our clients and partners through large scale finance transformations.
Your Tasks at Adweko
- Analyzing and documenting client business and technical requirements to design Accounting logic per Business Requirements.
- Developing ETL and reporting solutions leveraging the latest software technology.
- Design and configuring of SAP applications (e.g., HANA, S/4, FPSL, FSDM, PaPM etc.) to client specifications.
- Execute client engagement tasks with directional support from experience resources and continually improve. engagement delivery approaches for producing high quality work products.
- Demonstrating ability to digest, incorporate and leverage new knowledge.
These Skills you bring along
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, computer science, information technology, engineering, mathematics, or equivalent education. Master’s degree in finance, Economics or Banking is a plus.
- First experience in SAP in Financial Services industry within participation in a SAP Finance Transformation project.
- Experience in data modelling, database design, ETL development, reporting design.
- Proven experience in SQL; knowledge of SQL-Script or ABAP is a plus.
- Business knowledge in Insurance and/or Banking sector and Basic Accounting knowledge.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in the English language to work in a professional international environment.
- You want to help shape the company and leave their mark
- You question things, want to make a difference and you are interested in the conception and technical implementation of complex IT solutions in the area of SAP Financial Services
Note: Only candidates with a valid work permit in either the USA or Canada will be considered for this position.
Required Language Knowledge:
We offer you
Whether at the project site, in the office or at home: Our ADWEKO can work flexibly wherever it makes the most sense in the respective situation.
Comprehensive insurance package
Health insurance, supplementary dental insurance, eyeglass insurance and private pension plans - with us, you and your dependents get the complete package.
Flexible working models, trust-based working hours, parental leave planning, birth subsidy, company events with partners and children, sabbatical, remote working and much more.
training and development
Training program for professional, technical, methodological and personal-social standard and individual training. Online libraries & self-study courses (internal and external).
Benefit budget, pension plan, rail card, credit card, smartphone and laptop for private use, company car (senior and above), remote equipment (monitor, keyboard, webcam) etc.
No fruit baskets. But cool company events at home and abroad, fundraising runs, team cohesion, after-work events, people of trust and much more.
Feel the ADWEKO spirit!
You will experience our ADWEKO spirit from the first personal contact until your retirement: It is the familiar and personal atmosphere that makes ADWEKO so unique for its employees. It is the lived spirit, carried by the balanced mixture of young professionals and experienced consultants from different nations, who want to advance their topics and develop together.
Equal opportunity employer
ADWEKO is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Your contact person
Do you have any questions about the position or your application? Feel free to contact us!
Hanns Kordes, Staffing Manager
ADWEKO America Inc.
801 Brickell Avenue | Miami, 33131 Florida
+49 622 778 939 70