As a comprehensive IT solution provider for banks and insurance companies, we always keep the trust of both our customers and our employees at the top of our list. Both with the quality of our solutions, the personal and cooperative customer relationships, as well as the expertise and team spirit of our employees, we justify our extraordinary success - and make ADWEKO one of the fastest growing companies in its industry.
ADWEKO is part of X1F: ADWEKO has been part of the X1F Group since 2021, now with 8 corporate subsidiaries and over 800 employees in Germany and abroad. With its independent subsidiaries, the X1F Group offers technology consulting from a single source, with a focus on the financial and insurance industries.
Application Administrator (m/f/d)
im the Managed Services division
- Budapest, remote
- Full-time, Part-time
Your focus topic
Become a sought-after SAP expert and drive us forward technologically. On the one hand, you are responsible for the operation of the SAP-based banking systems of our customers, on the other hand, you can contribute with your professional experience an important role in the know-how transfer within our team.
Your Tasks at Adweko
- Troubleshooting: You analyze our customers' SAP systems with a critical eye, identify errors, fix them and create regular reports.
- Allrounder: You take on technical and operational tasks in integration, transfer and development projects in the banking environment.
- Further development: You ensure continuous optimization of business processes and develop them further in a future-oriented manner.
These Skills you bring along
- Several years of process understanding as an administrator
- Experience in system support
- Very good written and spoken German
- Nice-to-have: ITIL knowledge or ITIL certification, SAP experience
- You want to explore new technologies, help build an area from the ground up, and develop and support innovative IT solutions.
- You can express yourself well and are an equally good listener.
- You are particularly enthusiastic about exciting, varied topics
Required Language Knowledge: English, German
We offer you
ADWEKO Sponsor Program
The ADWEKO mentor program facilitates your arrival in the ADWEKO Family. A direct reference person is available to answer your daily questions and show you the ADWEKO world.
Our feedback culture consists, among other things, of our 100-day talks, management feedback and the Great Place to Work employee survey. With ADWEK♥Cares4U, we have also created a trust center.
Transparent career model
Our career model, based on three development paths, gives you the optimal framework to develop into roles that suit you according to your strengths and interests.
Mobility Card, pension plan, rail card, credit card, smartphone and laptop for private use, company car (senior and above), remote equipment (monitor, keyboard, webcam) etc.
No fruit baskets. But cool company events at home and abroad, fundraising runs, team cohesion, after-work events, people of trust and much more.
Feel the ADWEKO spirit!
You will experience our ADWEKO spirit from the first personal contact until your retirement: It is the familiar and personal atmosphere that makes ADWEKO so unique for its employees. It is the lived spirit, carried by the balanced mixture of young professionals and experienced consultants from different nations, who want to advance their topics and develop together.
Your contact person
Do you have any questions about the position or your application? Feel free to contact us!
Hanns Kordes, Staffing Manager
ADWEKO Consulting GmbH
Altrottstraße 31 | 69190 Walldorf
+49 622 778 939 70