As a management consultancy and IT solution provider, we place the trust of our customers, partners and employees at the top of our priorities for banks and insurance companies. We are passionate about innovation to create customer benefits and competitive advantages and develop forward-looking, state-of-the-art solutions.
(Senior) Project Manager SAP Financial Services (m/f/d)
in our north american division
- Charlotte, Miami, remote
- Full-time, Part-time
Your focus topic
As a (Senior) Project Manager you will lead and work with teams of technical consultants from our North American unit to support our clients and partners through large scale finance transformations. In doing so, you will be responsible for leading client projects, assisting with new business development and supporting business operations.
Your Tasks at Adweko
- Thoroughly Plan Your Project: Together with the ADWEKO leadership team, you will develop proposals, participate in pitch discussions, and create statements of work.
- Successfully Lead Your Project: You will coordinate and manage your Finance Transformation Project and act as the project lead to our technical consultants and be the main point of contact for all business stakeholders.
- Achieve Your Project Goals: Design a suitable customer solution with your team of technical consultants and implement it on time within a carefully planned project timeline.
- Empower your project stakeholders: You ensure smooth communication between your client stakeholders, your project members and management.
- Plan new ways: As part of your PM expertise, you also take care of managing assignments, as well as recruiting new project members.
These Skills you bring along
- Three to five years of project management and/or consulting team leadership across multiple large-scale transformation projects.
- Three years of experience in providing advisory/consulting/industry services related to finance function technology implementation or other operational areas that impact the finance/risk functions, including any of the following.
- System knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and SAP Finance Applications (e.g. S/4HANA, FPSL/(s)AFI/Bank Analyzer, SAP FSDM, SAC or PaPM).
- Experience in Business Operations, Finance, Risk Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Management Information Systems (MIS) or a related field.
- System knowledge of SAP Risk Applications (e.g., ERM, GRC), Regulatory Reporting (e.g., SEC, FRB), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Financial Analysis (CFA), Risk Management Professionals (e.g., ORM, CRC) or Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Spanish skills
- You love to approach your daily work proactively and express your communication skills with positive energy, empathy and good conflict management, both on paper and in conversation.
- You focus on finding creative solutions and always keep an eye on your time management.
Note: Sponsorship is not available at the moment.
Required Language Knowledge: English
We offer you
Benefit budget, pension plan, rail card, credit card, smartphone and laptop for private use, company car (senior and above), remote equipment (monitor, keyboard, webcam) etc.
More than fruit baskets. Cool company events at home and abroad, fundraising runs, team cohesion, after-work events, people of trust and much more.
Paid Volunteer Day annually
Team bonding events
As part of our ADWEKO Family you will participate in our global team events either in Europe, USA or Canada.
Transparent career model
Our career model, based on three development paths, gives you the optimal framework to develop into roles that suit you according to your strengths and interests.
Comprehensive insurance package
Health insurance, supplementary dental insurance, eyeglass insurance and private pension plans - with us, you and your dependents get the complete package.
Feel the ADWEKO spirit!
You will experience our ADWEKO spirit from the first personal contact until your retirement: It is the familiar and personal atmosphere that makes ADWEKO so unique for its employees. It is the lived spirit, carried by the balanced mixture of young professionals and experienced consultants from different nations, who want to advance their topics and develop together.
ADWEKO is part of X1F: ADWEKO has been part of the X1F Group since 2021, now with 11 corporate subsidiaries and over 1000 employees in Germany and abroad. With its independent subsidiaries, the X1F Group offers technology consulting from a single source, with a focus on the financial and insurance industries.
Equal opportunity employer
ADWEKO is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your contact person
Do you have any questions about the position or your application? Feel free to contact us!
Hanns Kordes, Staffing Manager
ADWEKO America Inc.
801 Brickell Avenue | Miami, 33131 Florida
+49 622 778 939 70