SQL Developer (m/f/d) for SAP HANA
In the software solutions division
ADWEKO is a leading consulting company for analytical solutions for banks and insurance companies. Our portfolio covers consulting services, managed services and software development.
YOUR START WITH ADWEKO
In your new role as SQL Developer you will work in close cooperation with the client's technical departments to create and implement scalable and state-of-the-art applications in the banking and insurance sector. Furthermore, the following tasks form your field of activity:
- You will create requirements analysis and concepts with project management/product owners and perform process modeling, implementations and testing.
- You will conceptualize and design solutions under SAP HANA 2.0 and implement projects using SAP HANA-native technologies, such as SQL Script, FlowGraphs, and more.
- With your technical expertise you will take responsibility for optimizing performance, stability and data processing.
- The application of agile methods is no problem for you.
- In addition, the creation of documentation (source code documentation, architecture, operating manual) is part of your tasks.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR ADWEKO
Do you want to explore new technologies, to help build up the product range of an area and to design and develop innovative IT solutions - adequately tailored to the complexity of the future? You have a passion for shaping complex topics and technologies, are willing to take on responsibility with self-motivation and enjoy occasional travel within Germany. Do you not only talk, but also listen and are you particularly enthusiastic about exciting, varied topics? Then you'll fit in perfectly with us - provided you also bring the following with you:
- IT project experience and knowledge of current architectures and best practices.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, other programming languages such as SQL Script and LINUX/UNIX are desirable
- Knowledge of the SAP HANA 2.0, XSA and SAP HANA SDI environment is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German and English
WHAT WE OFFER
ADWEKO Sponsor Program
The ADWEKO mentor program facilitates your arrival in the ADWEKO Family. A direct reference person is available to answer your daily questions and show you the ADWEKO world.
State-of-the-art IT infrastructure
Various systems for the implementation of development, test and demo scenarios are available to you for both project planning and further training.
With our onboarding portal and Welcome Way, we design onboarding together. From Welcome Day to Welcome Week, rounded off by a content-based induction, you will experience many exciting moments and get to know us and our working culture.
ADWEKO subsidizes certified health courses tax-free every year and supports mobile working with many small components. We also support the participation of our employees in sporting events.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
It is the familiar and personal atmosphere that makes ADWEKO so unique for its employees. Not only Family@ADWEKO, but rather the lived spirit, carried by the balanced mixture of young professionals and experienced consultants from different nations and different fields of study, forms the basis of our success.
ADWEKO Hungary Kft.
Lajos utca 66. | 1036 Budapest
Klaudia Szűcs | + 36 20 444 9920