payroll administrator (m/f/d)
In the administration division
ADWEKO is a leading consulting firm for analytical solutions for banks and insurance companies. Our portfolio covers consulting services, managed services and software development.
Become a sought-after payroll administrator and have a central position in payroll and travel expense accounting. Be the first person to answer questions from employees and managers with your specialist knowledge. You will support the payroll process for our ADWEKO companies. The following tasks form your area of activity:
- For the efficient payroll accounting process, you will prepare the payroll sheets in cooperation with an external service partner.
- The calculation of our variable bonus components is no problem for you.
- You manage absenteeism, check travel costs and the expense reports of employees.
Do you want to work in a responsible role in which you can improve your knowledge of payroll accounting, income tax and social security law? Are you motivated to work independently in a service-oriented manner? Are you particularly enthusiastic about exciting, varied topics? In that case you are a perfect fit for us- provided you also bring the following qualifications and skills:
- Several years of experience in administration
- Very good German language skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, basic SAP knowledge an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
The family and personal atmosphere makes ADWEKO so unique for their employees. Not only Family@ADWEKO, but rather the lived spirit, supported by the balanced mixture of young professionals and experienced consultants of different nations and different fields of study, forms the basis of our success.
ADWEKO Hungary Kft.
Fény utca 16. | 1024 Budapest
Klaudia Szücs | +36 20 444 99 20