As a management consultancy and IT solution provider, we place the trust of our customers, partners and employees at the top of our priorities for banks and insurance companies. We are passionate about innovation to create customer benefits and competitive advantages and develop forward-looking, state-of-the-art solutions.
Senior Consultant SAP Financial Services (m/f/d)
in the North America division
- Boston, North America, Toronto
Your focus topic
As a Senior Consultant in Financial Services, you will be responsible for leading client engagements, supporting new business development, and support business operations. You will work with the latest technology and further expand your expertise in the area. Further you will develop proposals, participate in pitch discussions, and create statements of work.
Your Tasks at Adweko
- Demonstrating ability to digest, incorporate and leverage new knowledge.
- Design Accounting logic per Business Requirements and advise our customers on optimization, remodeling and enhancing existing solutions to meet their changing needs.
- esign and configuring of SAP applications (e.g., S/4, FPSL, FSDM, PaPM etc.) to client specifications and developing ETL and reporting solutions leveraging the latest software technology.
- Mentor and train junior resources and Support leadership in client account management, business development and subject matter initiatives.
- Manage client engagements by monitoring progress, identifying & escalating risks and updating client and internal on progress and expected outcomes.
These Skills you bring along
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, computer science, information technology, engineering, mathematics, or equivalent education. Master’s degree in finance, Economics or Banking is a plus
- Several years of professional experience in SAP Financial Services industry
- At least 2 full cycle implementation of Finance Transformation projects in any of the following SAP applications
- S/4 HANA for Financial Products Subledger (FPSL)
- Financial Services Data Management (FSDM)
- SAP Profitability and Performance Management (PaPM)
- SAP BW4HANA
- SAP HANA Smart Data Integration (SDI)
- Experience in data modelling, database design, ETL development, reporting design
- Proven experience in SQL; knowledge of SQL-Script or ABAP is a plus
- Business knowledge in Insurance and/or Banking sector as well as in Accounting
- Proficient in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively both in writing and verbally in a professional environment
- You question things and want to make a difference
- You are interested in the conception and technical implementation of complex IT solutions in the area of SAP Financial Services.
Note: Only candidates who have a valid work permit in either the USA or Canada will be considered for this position.
Required Language Knowledge: English
We offer you
Comprehensive insurance package
Health insurance, supplementary dental insurance, eyeglass insurance and private pension plans - with us, you and your dependents get the complete package.
More than fruit baskets. Cool company events at home and abroad, fundraising runs, team cohesion, after-work events, people of trust and much more.
training and development
Training program for professional, technical, methodological and personal-social standard and individual training. Online libraries & self-study courses (internal and external).
Whether at the project site, in the office or at home: Our ADWEKO can work flexibly wherever it makes the most sense in the respective situation.
Our feedback culture consists, among other things, of our 100-day talks, management feedback and the Great Place to Work employee survey. With ADWEK♥Cares4U, we have also created a trust center.
State-of-the-art IT infrastructure
Various systems for the implementation of development, test and demo scenarios are available to you for both project planning and further training.
Feel the ADWEKO spirit!
You will experience our ADWEKO spirit from the first personal contact until your retirement: It is the familiar and personal atmosphere that makes ADWEKO so unique for its employees. It is the lived spirit, carried by the balanced mixture of young professionals and experienced consultants from different nations, who want to advance their topics and develop together.
ADWEKO is part of X1F: ADWEKO has been part of the X1F Group since 2021, now with 11 corporate subsidiaries and over 1000 employees in Germany and abroad. With its independent subsidiaries, the X1F Group offers technology consulting from a single source, with a focus on the financial and insurance industries.
Equal opportunity employer
ADWEKO is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your contact person
Do you have any questions about the position or your application? Feel free to contact us!
Hanns Kordes, Staffing Manager
ADWEKO America Inc.
801 Brickell Avenue | Miami, 33131 Florida
+49 622 778 939 70